“No matter what your ability is, effort is what ignites that ability and turns it into accomplishment.”
― Carol S. Dweck
Listen To The Show
In This Episode:
- From the get-go your bodies features are essentially set and are not easily altered (weight can fluctuate and plastic surgery can alter things, but structure and features essentially they stay the same)
- What about intellectual and physical talents? Are these present from birth, or can they be developed over time?
- For example – athletes, musicians, performers, even CEOs and leaders – how did they get to where they are today?
- The ten thousand hour rule
- What’s the true underlying reason behind whether we believe we can learn and change and grow or not?
What to do next:
Help other extraordinary folks like you discover how they can have an extraordinary family by taking a few very simple steps:
- Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes – or – Stitcher
- Give us a star rating on iTunes
- Write a short review on iTunes
Have a question for the show? You can speak your question directly below using the voicemail feature – or simply send an email to email@example.com. You can also call us directly at (360) 447–8191 and leave a voicemail. [reminder preface=“Thank you for listening!”][/reminder]