Welcome to the brand new format of the Extraordinary Family Show! We are now coming to you 3 x per week – bringing you a dose of encouragement and empowering you to embrace the extraordinary.
On today’s episode I finish unpacking what exactly makes a family extraordinary – the 4 pillars of an Extraordinary Family. Stay tuned to the show this week as I will finally unveil the official Extraordinary Family Project Manifesto!
Listen To The Show
Reading this in your email or RSS Reader? Click here to listen to the show.
In This Episode:
- Pillar #4 of an Extraordinary Family – Lifestyle of Relationships, Values, and Passions
We believe our lifestyle should be built around our values, relationships with one another, and our passions – NOT whatever is trendy or popular at the time.
In the end, when we reach our final destination, what will be more important – how much stuff we acquired? Or how many people we loved? Relationships are more important than things.
We believe in clearly defining our family values and family purpose – we begin with the end in mind. This allows us to avoid constant exhaustion, insanity, and overwhelm. And it allows us to replace those with balance, encouragement, transparency, and love for one another.
If you missed the previous 3 episodes covering Pillars 1-3, click here to visit the show archives and listen to past episodes.
- Do you want to see your writing published? Are you ready to make the leap and take some risk? Want to contribute to what we are building here in the Extraordinary Family Project? Fill out the feedback form below and let me know that you want in on becoming an important contributor and writer as a major part of this exciting community we are building around the Extraordinary Family Project!
Become an important part of building the Extraordinary Family Project:
What to do next:
Help other extraordinary folks like you discover how they can have an extraordinary family by taking a few very simple steps:
- Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes – or – Stitcher
- Give us a star rating on iTunes
- Write a short review on iTunes
Have a question for the show? You can speak your question directly below using the voicemail feature – or simply send an email to email@example.com. You can also call us directly at (360) 447–8191 and leave a voicemail.[reminder preface=“Thank you for listening!”][/reminder]