Welcome to the brand new format of the Extraordinary Family Show! We are now coming to you 3 x per week – bringing you a dose of encouragement and empowering you to embrace the extraordinary.
On today’s episode I continue to unpack what exactly makes a family extraordinary – the 4 pillars of an Extraordinary Family. You’ll want to tune in over the next few weeks as I unwrap this, and ultimately unveil the official Extraordinary Family Project Manifesto!
Listen To The Show
Reading this in your email or RSS Reader? Click here to listen to the show.
In This Episode:
- Pillar #3 of an Extraordinary Family – Love Your Family, Love Others
- We refuse to become another statistic of family failure… (divorce, debt, etc…)
- We believe that Love is a verb – and we act as such. Love is active. We embrace this and are fully awake and fully alive, ready to carry out the next exciting act of love at any given moment…
- We embrace any and all opportunities to love on others – including unique ways to love and serve our families. This sometimes involves unconventional choices such as adoption, homeschooling our kids or supplementing their education with intentional instruction, and sometimes even stepping outside our comfort zone to help the poor, the homeless, the downtrodden, the broken… Just like Jesus showed us how.
People who follow Jesus, though, are no longer typical—God is constantly inviting them into a life that moves away from typical. Even if they have normal jobs, live in normal houses, and drive normal cars, they’re just not the same anymore. – from the book Love Does by Bob Goff
- Do you want to see your writing published? Are you ready to make the leap and take some risk? Want to contribute to what we are building here in the Extraordinary Family Project? Fill out the feedback form below and let me know that you want in on becoming an important contributor and writer as a major part of this exciting community we are building around the Extraordinary Family Project!
Become an important part of building the Extraordinary Family Project:
What to do next:
Help other extraordinary folks like you discover how they can have an extraordinary family by taking a few very simple steps:
- Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes – or – Stitcher
- Give us a star rating on iTunes
- Write a short review on iTunes
Have a question for the show? You can speak your question directly below using the voicemail feature – or simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us directly at (360) 447–8191 and leave a voicemail.[reminder preface=“Thank you for listening!”][/reminder]