Welcome to the brand new format of the Extraordinary Family Show! We are now coming to you 3 x per week – bringing you a dose of encouragement and empowering you to embrace the extraordinary.
On today’s episode and over the next few weeks I am unpacking what exactly makes a family extraordinary – the 5 pillars of an Extraordinary Family. You’ll want to tune in over the next few weeks as I unwrap this, and ultimately unveil the official Extraordinary Family Project Manifesto!
Listen To The Show
Reading this in your email or RSS Reader? Click here to listen to the show.
In This Episode:
- Pillar #2 of an Extraordinary Family – The 4 Major Components of a Healthy Lifestyle
- We value the four major components of a healthy lifestyle – emotional, spiritual, intellectual, and physical well-being.
- We don’t shy away from embracing our emotions, but instead seek to be transparent and emotionally complete.
- We embrace the idea of a higher power – a loving God who cares about us.
- We feed our intellect by stimulating our minds with healthy and useful input (not just mindless amusement…)
- We take care of our bodies and do all we can to make sure we are around to experience all life has to offer as we grow old.
- Do you want to see your writing published? Are you ready to make the leap and take some risk? Want to contribute to what we are building here in the Extraordinary Family Project? Fill out the feedback form below and let me know that you want in on becoming an important contributor and writer as a major part of this exciting community we are building around the Extraordinary Family Project!
Become an important part of building the Extraordinary Family Project:
What to do next:
Help other extraordinary folks like you discover how they can have an extraordinary family by taking a few very simple steps:
- Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes – or – Stitcher
- Give us a star rating on iTunes
- Write a short review on iTunes
Have a question for the show? You can speak your question directly below using the voicemail feature – or simply send an email to email@example.com. You can also call us directly at (360) 447–8191 and leave a voicemail.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.